2016~My Year In Review!

This is my year in review! (I recommended you try this too, it's fun and makes you reflect on what you've accomplished!)

Started off this year right by watching the ball drop! For tourists, this is a good one time experience. Remember if you want a close view, you have to get to Times Square around 12pm! I was on 58th and 7th, but the atmosphere was worth it!

The time I met the love of my life...

My first ever solo flight experience and trip to California! One of the best times with one of the best guys I know...definitely a memory forever.

Disneyland, duh!

How you doin'?

A secret project I did back in May...more to come next year(you'll find out soon)!

When your family and boyfriend surprise you on your birthday with your favorite cookie spot. You've gotta try Insomnia Cookies! #goals

Second vacation, much needed Sarasota, Florida. I got to watch the sun melt on the Gulf of Mexico and I got stung by a stingray! Cheers!

When babe came back from Cali and fashion week madness was upon us!

Feelin pretty this Halloween. ;)

Yet again, another trip to California for Thanksgiving. Such a memorable and sweet time. Also filled with lots of pie, but little regret.

And alas! Another very merry Christmas back at home. I'm so excited for 2017, my horoscope is on fleek for next year. A year of change and tons of growth spiritually, financially, emotionally and relationally. I'm excited to see what God has in store for me and all of YOU too! Take risks in 2017, be BOLD, be YOU, be BRAVE, have FUN, LAUGH, CRY, DANCE, eat WELL, EXERCISE, MEDITATE, and SET AN INTENTION every day next year. I promise all your desires will come, the possibilities are endless for you and me! Thank you to all of my readers and the support you've shown me over this past year with the blog. Your views and keeping up with the blog means so much to me. I'm excited to keep writing, expanding and creating new things next year. So much more to come babes! Cheers to a very happy new year and new beginnings! Xoxo


Comments