Easy Cheap Beauty Hacks!

If you're a girl like me, you like simple, cheap, yet extravagant things in life. A girl who tells people she wears MAC, but really bought her lip gloss at CVS. Sometimes, I've learned, it's best to buy some name brand things full price. But most of the time, all you are actually paying for is the brand. When it comes to beauty hacks, I've got you covered. Life isn't really that complicated when it comes to looking cool. There ARE ways you can look cute and save a penny. Here's my top tips:

If Cara Develigne is your spirit animal, then listen to this. If you want fuller brows, all it takes is Vaseline. Every night before bed, apply a thin layer of Vaseline to your brows and call it a night. Vaseline supplies moisture that allows the brow to grow!

Need to get rid of those pores? All you need is one-ply toilet paper and en egg white. Apply egg white all over your face, then add the one-ply toilet paper on top. Let dry for fifteen minutes, then gently peel off. Here you have a homemade pore remover!

Don't have tweezers for those unwanted hairs? Use a nail clipper! Gently grab the hairs in-between the nail clipper and pull! Super easy.

Want a whiter smile? Two things could help. You could try equal parts baking soda and water, make a paste and brush it onto your teeth after you wash. If that doesn't work, use a banana peel!

Love the new trend of chokers, but don't have the money? Use an un-used ribbon or shoe laces! Anything that looks cute and can tie around your neck, give it a try and see how it looks.

If you have flat hair like me, you know volume is an issue. How I conquer this is by just shampooing and when I blow dry after, I dry with my head down and the dryer facing upwards. Then while standing, I keep the dryer up so it pumps up my roots. Simple and fabulous look.

Before you head out, if you don't have lip gloss, all you really need is your Vaseline and some eye shadow. Apply the Vaseline first, then dab on some eyeshadow. It's the perfect way to get a gloss and pick any color you want for the day!

Comments