Six Sickening Tips to Kill It on Fashion Week

If you have ever wondered what it's like to prepare for Fashion Week as a model, here is your guide! These are my six sickening tips to kill it on Fashion Week. 

Rockin' Rocker Roots
I recently got a haircut and I'm so in love. My hair hair is supposed to draw attention to my facial structure and give me a edgy rocker look. To volumize it and give it some life, I only shampoo my hair. While it's almost dry, I put KMS California Hair Play Sea Salt Spray and Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Treatment in. Then I blow dry to give it that extra oomph. The idea is to make your hair look amazing, but look like you only got out of bed and ran to your casting. Effortless locks.

Fierce Flawless Face
As a model, acne and large pores are a big NO! To keep my skin smooth and sexy, I always start my day with Clean and Clear Morning Cleanser and end my day with Clean and Clear Nighttime Wash. After every wash, I apply my Clinique Moisture Serge Moisturizer. At night I also use my Under-Eye and Anti-Wrinkle Cream. If I have a blemish, I use my covergirl concealer to make it disappear.

Sultry Skin Care
Besides my face, my body also has to be rocking too. Since I'm pale and have thinner skin, I have to hide the appearance of veins. I use Jergens Sunless Glow Daily Moisturizer. My lotion is for fair to medium skin tones and it also pairs as a firming formula to make cellulite go away. I love this stuff! I apply it all over my body and after seven days, you really see results!

Work Out Watch
Models have to stay fit, especially during fashion week. To keep my body trim and toned, I go to the gym twice a week. I rotate my workouts, each one targeting on either my arms, abs or legs. I work mostly on my legs, using weights to tone and strengthen. I also do a lot of walking, which is a great cardio exercise as well as a free runway lesson!

Happy Healthy You
You are what you eat...especially as a model. If I eat a ton of chocolate, I'll break out! To prevent this, I keep a lean and healthy diet during fashion week. I limit my cheat meals and try to stick to whole foods. Whole foods being a mostly plant based diet, with some occasional chicken on the side. I always start the day with a fruit shake and take a multi-vitamin and fish oil. It's a great way to start the day!

Super Cool Style
When you walk in to meet a client, you must be the look. First impressions are everything because you have to seek yourself right away. To make myself stand out, I had to develop my own style. My style is 70s rocker, meets modern chic, meets cool kid. I go between black mini skirts, to converse, to jean jackets. I recommend looking into Teen Vogue, Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire to develop your own model personality.

Comments